If you are a coach and your CRC has expired you will need to contact the Clubs Welfare Officer who will be able to arrange for you to make a new application and verify your documents. If you are a club welfare officer then you will need to contact Safeguarding@LancashireFA.com to arrange a meeting with our Designated Safeguarding Officer to complete the above steps.